TimeCalculator is a small app for calculating times.
- TimeCalculator is a small app for calculating times.
- If you often have to calculate for example your working time you do a lot of
17:12 - 8:58 - 0:45
- TimeCalculator makes it easy to to this and displays the result in
time format or decimal format in hours, minutes or seconds.
Sudoku app for creating, solving and playing Sudoku games.
- SudokuMaster is a small app for creating, solving and playing Sudokus.
- You can choose between 5 different levels (easy, simple, normal, difficult, hard).
- You can request for a hint for a selected field.
- A field can be marked by a long touch.
- Every created Sudoku is solvable but there might be more than one possible solution.
Linear audio recorder with peakmeter.
- AudioRecorder is a small recording app which can be used to record voice, music, etc.
- AudioRecorder records in linear PCM format (wav files).
- Likewise, AMR and AAC compressed formats are supported as long as they are offered by your device.
- A peakmeter with a VU-Overload indicator is present.
- For linear recording, the sampling rate and a digital volume control can be set.
- A linear recording can be paused and resumed.
- Recordings are stored in folders that can be configured using the month and year in the name.
- A list of recent recordings is available as well as a small player to listen to recordings.
- Android API Level 10 (2.3.3 GINGERBREAD_MR1) or higher is required for recording in AMR wideband or AAC format.
I can not guarantee that all sample rates, codecs and container formats will work on all devices.
Please try out what works best for you.
SmartDiary is a little diary application for your Android mobile phone.
- For every day you can add a text entry.
- For highlighting entries you can choose between nine colors.
- You can set a password and protect entries so that for viewing / modifyingthe password must be given.
- For highlighting entries you can choose between nine colors, every color can be labeled with a text.
- You can search in the diary for expressions.
- You can export the whole diary to a SD card in csv format.
- It is also possible to import an previously exported csv file.
OpenDictionary is a dictionary application for your Android mobile phone.
- You can create your own dictionaries in several ways:
- You can import CSV files from your SD-card to create dictionaries.
- You can build a new dictionary from scratch and fill it with own data on your mobile phone.
- You can edit every dictionary entry.
- You can export every dicionary in a CSV file on your SD-card.
AudioPlayer is a small file based audio player for your Android mobile phone.
- AudioPlayer is an ideal player if you have organized your audio files in folder and already created playlists.
- E.g. for listening audio books, classical music and MP3 collections.
- You can create and store your own playlists and shuffle playlists.
- ID2V1 and ID3V2 informations are displayed (title, artist, album, comment).
- You can step forward and backward through playlists. In the actual track you can jump to every playback position.
- Playlists can be played in a loop.
- During exit the actual plaback status (playlist, track, play position, play modus) is saved and restored during next start up.
- There are adjustable jump functions available for seeking in a sound file.
- During in- or outgoing calls pause mode is activated.
- A commercial free version is available.
Little fancy logic game in which a secret color code must be find out.
- GuessLogical is a little fancy game for which you need logic and some intelligent guesses.
- You must find out a secret color combination. For every guess you make you get a response.
- If you have found a color in the right position you get one red point, if you guess a color but still in the wrong position you get a yellow point.
- You win when you guess all colors in the correct order within a given number of tries.
- A commercial free version is available.
Little tool for displaying all sensor values.
- SensorView is a little utility to view the sensor values from your Android driven smartphone.
- Most smartphones have sensors for acceleration, magnetic field and light.
- E.g. with the magnetic sensor and SensorView you can detect iron and other magenetic materials and you can also measure weak magnetic fields.
!!! DONT TRY TO MEASURE STRONG FIELDS - IT COULD DAMAGE YOUR SMARTPHONE !!!
- With the orientation sensor you can find the compass points.
- Values are displayed as numbers and graphically in a bargraph. With clicking in the bargraph you can set a zoom factor for the graphical display.